It is well with my soul
When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll;
Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say,
It is well, it is well, with my soul.
It is well, with my soul,
It is well, with my soul,
It is well, it is well, with my soul.
Though Satan should buffet, though trials should come,
Let this blest assurance control,
That Christ has regarded my helpless estate,
And hath shed His own blood for my soul.
My sin, oh, the bliss of this glorious thought!
My sin, not in part but the whole,
Is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more,
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!
For me, be it Christ, be it Christ hence to live:
If Jordan above me shall roll,
No pang shall be mine, for in death as in life
Thou wilt whisper Thy peace to my soul.
But, Lord, ‘tis for Thee, for Thy coming we wait,
The sky, not the grave, is our goal;
Oh trump of the angel! Oh voice of the Lord!
Blessèd hope, blessèd rest of my soul!
And Lord, haste the day when my faith shall be sight,
The clouds be rolled back as a scroll;
The trump shall resound, and the Lord shall descend,
Even so, it is well with my soul.
How can i keep from singing
There is an endless song
Echoes in my soul
I hear the music ring
And though the storms may come
I am holding on
To the rock I cling
How can I keep from singing Your praise
How can I ever say enough
How amazing is Your love
How can I keep from shouting Your name
I know I am loved by the King
And it makes my heart want to sing
I will lift my eyes
In the darkest night
For I know my Savior lives
And I will walk with You
Knowing You'll see me through
And sing the songs You give
I can sing in the troubled times
Sing when I win
I can sing when I lose my step
And fall down again
I can sing 'cause You pick me up
Sing 'cause You're there
I can sing 'cause You hear me, Lord
When I call to You in prayer
I can sing with my last breath
Sing for I know
That I'll sing with the angels
And the saints around the throne
Thank God for this two songs, totally speak to me alot for the whole week. It will well with my soul and though the storms may come, to the rock i cling. The perfect peace and rest in which i can have in God. The heavy load of burden is lifted off when we choose to fix our eyes upon Jesus. God is there for us, He always is. Life is never easy to begin with, but our unfailing God is our direction to life (: at the end of the day, can we really say that we have do our best and live for truth, and give our all to Him?
the familiar scene at grandma's place is always a heart-wrenching one. i place myself in her shoes and i know it must have hurt her badly to see the way her children treating her. the reality of this life is harsh. that night, i could feel how God must have felt. the tension.. where is the love and warmth? only in the family of God can i find. i've been watching my parents at the sideway, on how they are dealing with the trials. and i can really say that my mum has display a strong character of being strong, especially in front of her children. i love my mum.. as for my dad, i know it must be hard for him through this time. though he's facing hard time, he can still laugh and joke.. i love my dad too.. thank God for my parents.. they have been a great example in my life. through their actions, they have taught me on how to be strong, staying positive in all kinds of situation. though they are still far from the kingdom of God, i will and still be praying for them everyday till the day they come to know Him personally. I know God is with my family through this period of time. I can feel the presence of God so strongly.. the mighty hand of God taking charge.. i'm treasuring every moment that i get to spend with my parents and brothers.. still i'll say, God is good all the time! committing everything to the Lord in prayer :)
to the Lord, i give my all,
my Abba Father.



No comments:
Post a Comment