Saturday, July 18, 2009

Midnight Talks

Psalm 42:8 KJV:
Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the day time, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life.

He woke me at midnight, and then He gently spoke. It´s not usual that I think about anything at that time of night. But God stirred my mind and I listened. And in the moments to follow-I prayed-I sang-and I simply worshipped Him. I did not know at that time why He woke me, but the next day was difficult, and it was my time I had spent with Him that truly got me through. Some people think Christianity is just another religion. But thank God it´s so much more; it´s a wonderful, everlasting relationship with our Creator. And that is something always worth exploring-especially in the darkest hours.

-taken from Daily Devotional

No comments: