Shortly after I get back to blogging, a series of event happened. Can't imagine if I were to pen down my thought the past weeks. It would be so filled with bitterness, darkness, etc. It has been quite a depressing week for me. One after another. The hurt was clearly evidently. Nonetheless, I'm thankful to God for seeing me through it all and His protection upon me.
Commit your way to the Lord;
trust in him, and he will act.
Psalms 37:5 (ESV)
That was the verse that I cling unto so dearly this month. In everything, commit it to the Lord. No matter what areas of my life, give it all to God. Keep trusting in Him and He will act upon it. That is how sweet our God is, ain't it? We just need to rest upon Him for Him to act.
Jesus,
every hurts, every disappointment,
I'm committing them unto You.
Thank You that You are always good,
even when there is nothing good in me.
Your love is everlasting, You are always faithful.
Help me to keep up the good fight,
keep up the faith in You.
Flood my heart full of Your love;
to love the people around me because they are precious in Your eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment