Super bless by the preaching by Pastor Jeremy Seaward last Sunday. A message of revival- short and concise and hit straight to the heart. Thank God for speaking to me the past few days. The battles that I had to fight against few weeks back was no joke. Struggles are real but I'm thankful for every trials that God has seen me through. He makes me stronger at the end of each testing. Last night bible study also point me back to seeking God's presence daily.
My takeaway for these few days:
1. Don't stop sharing the Gospel
2. Don't stop loving the people that God has placed in my life currently
Dearest Father in Heaven,
May I continue to seek Your presence daily. Your glory is all that I ever want and seek. Help me to run this race in light of eternity, always seeking Your Kingdom first. May I never stop sharing the Gospel. Amen.
20th May 2015




No comments:
Post a Comment