On hiatus for awhile because I was trying out Dayre. Seems like here is still the best :) Anyway, here's a little update about my life currently and I shall be more open about it...
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble."
Psalm 46:1 (NIV)
Clinging unto this verse because the Lord truly grant me the strength needed. Was undergoing through a season of depression. There were nights that I couldn't sleep. Thoughts of dying kept running through my mind. All these will only happen at night. There were million of thoughts that kept racing in my puny mind. It was really exhausting. I felt like there's no more purpose in life. Negative thoughts just kept flooding me and there will be nights that I walked home crying. I appeared really normal during the day. I know I needed to be surrounded by people before I allow myself to do anything foolish. I didn't really dare to share with anyone about whatever that I was feeling because I felt that they wouldn't understand or they wouldn't believe me anyway.
The breakthrough finally came when I cried out to God for help. I forced myself to read His Word daily no matter how dry I felt. There were days it felt like sawdust and I couldn't absorb anything. However, God is really good to me. The healing started when every verses that I read spoke to me and pierced right through my heart. It's as though God was talking to me and assuring me that He knows exactly what's upon my heart.
I know I'm still on this journey to recovery and Jesus is by my side. It takes time but I know God is my strength and refuge. Thank God, I'm much better now :)
Resting in His unchanging grace,
Ah'Cat
10th September 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment