
guess many had captured this beautiful rainbow on wednesday! hee... a breathtaking sight for me.. i was reminded of the covenant of God! (:
Genesis 9:15-17
15And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
16And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.
17And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.

thank God for vibe 21 and for my friend, Julia, popping over to help out in the kitchen. am so encouraged by my brother who was being such a blessing to my friend! indeed we are all humbled by God when close to 200 people came for vibe! Thank God for the people serving in vibe and for those who invited their friends, and the people who came!

preparation time...

=)

i'm glad she came :D

Blessed bday Pat! =)

black and white.. haha..

=)

the addidas gang. lol

a personalised bottle for hockcai from amelia, siqian, seto and me!
i'm sure he had a great birthday. muhahahha xD

my current hp wallpaper (:
Lord, Thy Will be done...



No comments:
Post a Comment