Monday, March 9, 2009

Goodness of God



Psalm 94:18-19
When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O LORD, held me up.
In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.



Thank God for today! My heart is so greatly blessed by the goodness of God! Indeed, taste and know that the Lord is good! What a wonderful morning to start off with and a good night to end with :D I was actually thinking of how am I gonna tell my mom that I'll be going for PolyServe for two weeks. It's just so amazing that God has just simply work all things out. I've learnt that when God opened the door so wide for you, nothing can close it! When you honour God, He will honour you! I took the step to trust and surrender to God for this holiday, and I witnessed how God is working, especially in my family! The series of event which had taken place today just bring so much warmth and encouragement to me! hee.. This morning my mum suddenly asked me if i'm working today. I told her no and she asked if i wanna go for dinner tonight. The first thought which came to my mind was, woah, thank You Lord for this opportunity to spend time with my family! hee.. I agreed immediately and told my mum that i'll give her a call once i'm done. So off I went for polyserve.. Thank God for a blessed time over there too. Learnt many, many things (: Really thank God for the dinner tonight. The car ride home was the best. I was praying that i'll seize the opportunity to share the good news to my family! I've never had that courage to invite my parents to come church with me, and tonight, by God's grace, i asked! Praise God! hahaha.. Told my family about Vibe and i really pray that they will come! Though they just kept quiet and didnt really give me an answer, i'm thankful that at least they never say no. hahaha... I believe God bring my cousin to stay with us for a reason.. life is just so full of surprises and i'm excited to receive all of it as a gift from God. hahaha :)

All I want in my life now is to live a life, pleasing God! I'm really thankful and my heart is simply just so filled with so much thanksgiving and praise! Thank God for His mercy upon us, His faithfulness and wondrous grace!



Hebrews 5:8-9
Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

Colossians 3:22-23
Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God;
And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;

Colossians 1:10-11
That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;
Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;



Guidance.
Obedience.
Fear God.



dearest Father in Heaven,
I love You!
Thy Will be done, Lord! (:

No comments: