Sunday, January 6, 2019

John 1

Reflection on John 1: 

“In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.”
(‭‭John‬ ‭1:4-5‬ ‭NIV‬‬)
Being a believer of Christ means we are the light shining in this world of darkness. Darkness cannot overcome the light. How have I been shining as a light to this world?

Application: As I go to places especially in ministering to the broken/depressed/helpless/hopeless, I need to know my identity as a child of God- to bring light into their path.

Follow-up Questions & Actions for and before God: 
How do I bring light into the path of the lost and broken? I pray that as I daily soak myself in His presence and in His Word, wherever I go or anyone I speak to will bring them hope and point them to the Light of Christ. 

No comments: