Tuesday, January 8, 2019

John 4


Reflection on John 4

I sent you to harvest where you didn’t plant; others had already done the work, and now you will get to gather the harvest.”
‭‭(John‬ ‭4:38‬ ‭NLT‬‬)
There is a great beauty in kingdom partnership. Our forefathers,  leaders/ pastors who have gone ahead of us to path the way has make it easier for the next generation to benefit from it. From here I see that what you have sow into this generation will reap a ripple effect in the next generation. For those who did the pioneering work, thank you. This is especially for people who have been faithful in the mission field reaching the hardest ground and over the years making it easier for us to reap the harvest.

Application: As I reflect upon certain tribes of people who are hard to reach, I am thankful for the faithful children of God who have sow into the ground work and allow us to gather the harvest. There are a special group of people upon my heart and I pray that I will be faithful to sow and plant into this harvest and at the right time we will get to reap the harvest or even setting the path for our next generation of people to reap. 

Follow-up Questions & Actions for and before God: 
ABBA Father, keep me faithful in the tasks entrusted to me and may I not give up easily but continue to plant and sow into the lives of your precious people. Thank You for Your precious children who have gone forth before us and set the path straight. May You find us faithful. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

No comments: