Sunday, January 6, 2019

John 2

Reflection on John 2: 

“Jesus told the servants, “Fill the jars with water.” When the jars had been filled, he said, “Now dip some out, and take it to the master of ceremonies.” So the servants followed his instructions. When the master of ceremonies tasted the water that was now wine, not knowing where it had come from (though, of course, the servants knew), he called the bridegroom over.”
‭‭John‬ ‭2:7-9‬ ‭NLT‬‬

•~\\Miracle is in your hand if you choose to obey//~•

If I were to put myself in the shoes of the servant, I might have stare at Jesus in unbelief and feel foolish to serve the water to the master. Imagine if the servant choose not to fill the jars with water and serve the master, they would have miss out the miracle from their own hands! Sometimes, God wants to move the miracle through us. Would we be willing to obey even when the situation that we are in seem so impossible?

Application: As I reflect upon the vision that the Lord has revealed to me, may I stop staring at Jesus in unbelief but to go where He has called me to go. May I keep walking in obedience and not doubt what Jesus is calling me to do.

Follow-up Questions & Actions for and before God: 
Dear God, I pray that even when what seem impossible with my naked eyes, I will choose to overcome it by faith and walk in obedience. There’s no better way than to trust and obey in Jesus! I pray that I will not miss out on the miracles that You can do through me🙌🏼

No comments: