Reflection on John 14
“I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.”
John 14:27 NLT
What a comfort to know that the Holy Spirit grant us a peace of mind and heart.
Application:
In this generation, the number of people with mental illnesses have increased significantly. What is something that we might have missed out from this promises that God has given us?
Follow-up Questions and Actions For and Before God:
ABBA Father, You see and know the needs of this generation and I pray that everyone who has received You as their Lord and Savior will cling on to Your promises that You have given them a peace of mind and heart. Let not the world create chaos within them. I pray that even in the midst of chaos, peace be still within their souls. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment