Reflection on John 9
“We must quickly carry out the tasks assigned us by the one who sent us. The night is coming, and then no one can work.”
John 9:4 NLT
There are certain works that only we can do while it is still day. From here I see the urgency in sharing the good news of Jesus Christ to the people around us. There will come a day where it is difficult to share the Gospel. How are we seizing the opportunity now to proclaim the Gospel?
Application:
May I not take each day for granted for a chance to share with someone about Jesus!
Follow-up Questions & Actions for and before God:
Abba Father, May You grant me the urgency to witness to the people around me about You. Let not fear hinder me from doing the tasks that You have assigned me to do. Grant me a heart of compassion for the lost around me. In Jesus’ most precious Name I love and pray, Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment